At Techmation, People Make A Difference. Careers with Us! Advantages of joining the Techmation Team As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Techmation is committed to attracting, retaining and motivating the best people in our industry. Since our inception in 1995, we have been continually learning, advancing and expanding to meet the unique and changing needs of our employees and clients. In addition to providing competitive wages, we provide an excellent benefit package, RSP/Pension plans, compensating tuition for apprentices and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning and promoting within our company for employee career advancement and opportunities. Techmation has been recognized as Canada's Safest Employers which demonstrates our commitment to a safe work environment and ensuring safety is a top priority for our employees.
Energize your needs and power your passions at Techmation! Techmation has been in business since 1995 and is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the energy industry. We work for the top energy companies and our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
Rewards and Benefits
Techmation offers compensation and benefits packages considered to be among the best in Western Canada. Some of these rewards and benefits include:
- Career advancement
- Industry competitive pay
- Strong safety culture
- Proud member of the Respect in the Workplace Program – enjoy becoming a valued member of a diverse and inclusive team
- Comprehensive benefits including an Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent tiered Pension Plan based on years served
- Full-time employment for various positions throughout Western Canada
Electrical and Instrumentation Apprenticeship Advantages
There are many advantages to the apprenticeship program, some of which include:
- The electrical and instrumentation trades are two of the highest paid trades
- The apprenticeship program allows apprentices to earn while they learn and avoid post-secondary debt
- Tuition paid by Techmation upon successfully completing the trades qualification exam for each year of the apprenticeship program
- Many options for technical institutions to choose from throughout Western Canada
- Building a career in an evolving and growing energy industry
- A career in the electrical and instrumentation trades is challenging, very rewarding and are well-respected trades
- Apprentices become highly skilled and work with many different types of the latest technologies
- Great physical activity for those who want a profession that blends both physical and mental tasks
- There is a high demand and full-time work for electrical and instrumentation tradespeople
Please send resumes to email@example.com or apply directly to any job posting below!
Join the Techmation Team Today!